maza mix

maza mix


I Sit And Started Thinking Poem

Posted: 04 Jun 2012 11:52 PM PDT

I sit and started
Thinking somethings
And I am inclined to say
What happens to the then
When all I could think to do
Is what they wants best for you
I sit and started thinking
And I am inclined to say
That was a fool of me
How I'd used to not be able
To say no of what and how
They'd wishes things to be
Considering for me
Life is a matter of choice
And not what they wants and
Thinks best for me
I sit and started thinking
And I inclined to say
Are all they seem to be
And all they seem to me
In all that they seem to do
Are all they seem to say
And all how they'd treating me
Although I may live alone
Doesn't make any difference anyway
Ah I'm glad I live
My simple life this way…

Other Peoples are Watching Now:

Beautiful Funny Joke

Posted: 04 Jun 2012 11:46 PM PDT

There was a lawyer and he was just waking up from anesthesia after surgery, and his wife was sitting by his side.
His eyes fluttered open and he said, "You're beautiful!" and then he fell asleep again.
His wife had never heard him say that so she stayed by his side. A couple minutes later his eyes fluttered open and he said "You're cute!"
Well, the wife was disappointed because instead of "beautiful" it was "cute."
She said "What happened to 'beautiful'?"
His reply was "The drugs are wearing off!"

Other Peoples are Watching Now:

0 comments:

Post a Comment