maza mix

maza mix


Only to you Poem

Posted: 05 Apr 2012 10:47 PM PDT

I've had a secret

For more than half my life

I've never spoken

Though I felt everyday

Things have come

Things have gone

Sometimes its been

It and alone

I keep it buried deep inside

Always searching someplace to hide

I've live it well

Got so many stories

That I can tell

Some are fool just barely getting by

Some like cold northern breeze

Blowing from the cape

But in the end there is no scape

Just as dark fade away

Melted by the light of day

Secret live and find their way

All these years I've tried to hide

My secret followed by my side

And here we are standing all alone

Realizing what has come

What has gone

So here it is

My secret live no more

For more than half my life

You've been the one

You've pulled me through

My darkness night

You've been there in each step I took

Who knows how the future looks

But I lay my secret down

Will you take my hand

keep me walking

On solid ground

Only to you

 

By: Clairvoyantdestiny

0 comments:

Post a Comment