maza mix

maza mix


Whole World Hates You

Posted: 17 Apr 2012 07:19 AM PDT


Susan was having a tough day and after returning home she started complaining
She said to her husband, "Nobody loves me….nobody cares for me..the whole world hates me!"

Her husband, watching TV said casually: "That's not true dear. You are not that famous that whole world hates you.Some people don't even know you."

I want to constantly Poem

Posted: 17 Apr 2012 02:39 AM PDT


I want to constantly

Encountering new opportunities

To unleash what's absolute within me

I want to

Make better decisions

Each day of my life

Avoiding the things

That trigger stress

And to do a good job

On everything I do

I want to be able to look back

And see a life will lived

To be always aware that

I won't be able to satisfy

Everyone along the way

But I want to be myself

To be true and stick

To what I believe in

I want to be content and

At peace of myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment